Tuesday, February 28, 2006
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjRob and I had planned to go to Joshua Tree on our day off for President's Day. I was pretty excited to be out in nature, be active, and be in a beautiful place. Then Rob added another wrinkle to the plan and suggested that we get there in time to see the sunrise. That's usually a little too crazy for me since I place way too much value on my sleep, but this time I was feeling spontaneous and we decided to do it. Proof that waking up that early is not normal: The whole time we were talking about going to see the sunrise, we kept saying sunset on accident. See, sunrise just isn't in our vocabulary.
We got there at about 5:45 in just enough time to climb up a pile of boulders and set up our tripod for the sunris
We got there at about 5:45 in just enough time to climb up a pile of boulders and set up our tripod for the sunris
